Sunday, May 11, 2008

Where I work

TThis is where I work. It is the Regional Justice Center. We have been working in this building for 3 1/2 years.
It is a beautiful building that houses all the courts in Las Vegas. It is home to the Criminal, Civil, Traffic, some Family and the Nevada Supreme Courts.
It is a pretty exciting place to work. One pretty much sees all the "Big players" in the law community in Las Vegas. That includes the high profile attorneys, the politicians, the "Bad Guys" and most of the other newsworthy events in the county that require court time.

7 comments:

jill said...

Well, you're a good one for secrets! When did this all come about? Yippee

JENNIFRO said...

I am so proud of you Marmie! It's so pretty (my favorite colors!) and I love your title, it's so you.

Can't wait to start peeking!

Jek said...

I thought we weren't going to mention names!!!!

I am glad you joined the rest of the gang!!

What about your cute cubicle now?

alexis said...

this is so fun. we should make every person in the whole family have a blog. it's the best!

Jayne Layne said...

YAY for MOM! I didn't get a chance to check this yesterday but I am glad you updated! It looks great!

I agree with Lex we need the whole family in on this! I love it!

Jayne Layne said...

TIME TO UPDATE!

jill said...

Amazing post! Now update!